Did you know …
1) Laughing 100 times is equivalent to a 10 minute workout on a rowing machine.
2) Smokers get ten times more wrinkles than non-smokers.
3) When your face blushes, the lining of your stomach turns red too.
4) The human brain uses approximately as much energy as a 10 watt light bulb.
5) A pound of muscle burns about 9 calories a day, and a pound of fat only burns 2?
6) The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 ft.
7) Coughing can cause air to move through your windpipe faster than the speed of sound – over a thousand feet per second!
Comments will be approved before showing up.